Sunday, April 20, 2008

BREAKING NEWS - April 20, 2008



ALAN RICH IS BACK, AND BLOOMBERG'S GOT HIM!


Thanks so much to Vanessa Butler for this from Alan Rich:

I have a job. Bloomberg News (bloomberg.com) will take a weekly piece from me plus a new series to begin sometime in the future.

That's great news, and Alan was very happy when we spoke today (Sunday). "I'm just finishing my last column for the Weekly and will start with [Bloomberg] next week," he said, adding that he'll also be blogging on his SoIveHeard.com web site that should be up and running soon. According to last week's Weekly column, he'll contribute there occasionally and will continue his association with KUSC as well. The column concludes with:

My first print was in 1944; I’m not gonna stop now.

Apparently happy endings are still alive and well.